Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates are professionally competent and apply the concept of mathematics, science and engineering to solve problems in mechanical engineering and related fields.
- Graduates will demonstrate professional development by pursuing higher education and professional certification in the areas of mechanical engineering.
- Graduates will perform both independently and as a member of a team in accomplishment of project work and exhibit social and ethical responsibility
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- An ability to identify, analyse and solve engineering problems relating to mechanical systems together with allied engineering streams.
- To develop and implement new ideas on product design and development with the help of Computer Aided Engineering tools.
- To empower the students to apply practical skills and knowledge in core streams such as Materials, Design, Manufacturing, Thermal and Industrial Engineering.