Institute Industry/Institute Interaction Cell
The Institute - Industry Interaction Cell was established in 2018 to promote the link between industry and our institute, and it gives a strong platform for both students and faculty members to be aware of industry expectations from RIT graduates. IIIC encourages industry experts continuously contributing to the Institutes overall development by sharpening the skill set of students and faculty members.
To explore, establish, and promote the intensive relationships between industry and institute for mutual benefit in the field of Academic, R&D, Innovation and Extension Activities.
- Build integration with industry and research organizations in various fields through MOUs as a form of interaction and Collaboration
- Creating a systematic approach for industry interactions to help students and faculty members improve their skills.
- Facilitating opportunities for effective resource sharing among collaborators on joint projects.
- Providing students and faculty members with industrial exposure in order to improve their knowledge and abilities in light of changing industry demands.
- Developing an environment that encourages innovation and the creation of intellectual property.
- Organizing Workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries
- Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) between the Institute and industries to bring the two sides mutually closer.
- U.G Projects/dissertation work in industries under joint guidance of the faculty and experts from industry.
- Arranging visits, Industrial Training & Internship for Students and faculty members to various Industries.
- Visits of industry executives and practicing engineers to the Institute for seeing research work and laboratories, discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences
- Collaborating for Curriculum design and development, Research and Development, Consultancy activities
- Sharing and utilization of resources/infra structural facilities for training, research and other promotional activities
- Providing solutions for the industrial problems
- Supporting technology transfer
- R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries to be installed at the Institute
- Facilitates staff and students to undertake Project/ Product based learning
- Joint Project proposals and Publications over a period by mutual concern
- Improving consultancy assignments for both