With a firm belief that education can truly diffuse socio-economic borders, we at Ramco Institute of Technology have taken all possible steps and efforts in providing a genuine chance to the most deserving and aspiring students. We aim to impart quality education, advance knowledge and research in engineering and technology through an innovative and comprehensive curriculum to foster excellence and create highly skilled industry-ready professionals and scholars.
In line with our Groups culture and Management policy, we have kept our Admission Procedures fair and transparent. The Institute is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and offers 4-year undergraduate Engineering programmes approved by AICTE. It has plans to start, 2-year postgraduate programmes and research programmes in frontier areas.
As on date, the following courses are offered:
- B.E. Civil Engineering (60 seats)
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (120 seats)
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- B.E. Electronics and Communications Engineering (120 seats)
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering (60 seats)
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (120 seats)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Business Systems (60 seats)
- B.Tech Information Technology (60 seats)
As per the norms of Govt. of Tamil Nadu and Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), 65% of the seats are admitted under Single Window Counselling and remaining 35% seats are admitted under the Management quota based on the merit.
The Applicants for admission should possess the following minimum-essential qualifications:
- Passed in 10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects, namely Chemistry/Biology/Technical vocational subject for admission to first year of the four year undergraduate degree programmes.
- Similarly, those passed Diploma Examinations from the AICTE approved institutions are eligible for admission to direct second year of undergraduate programmes under the lateral entry scheme. Also, those who have B.Sc., Degrees from the UGC recognized institutions are eligible for lateral entry admission in the second year.