Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- To produce highly competent Electrical and Electronics Engineers with professional skills and a sense of ethics to meet the demands of technologically advancing society.
- Empowering the students with up-to-date knowledge and technological skills in Electrical and Electronics Engineering thrust areas.
- Providing a rigorous practical training through industrial collaboration to produce Electrical and Electronics Engineers with good design experience.
- Adopting effective teaching learning methodologies and value added courses to create Electrical and Electronics Engineers with a strong fundamental knowledge.
- Enabling the students to be “life-long” learners to meet intellectual, ethical and career challenges.