Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- To become a Centre of Excellence to produce highly competent Electrical and Electronics Engineers with superior professional knowledge and a sense of ethics through effective teaching-learning process and industrial collaboration to meet the demands of a rapidly changing, technologically advancing society.
- To empower students with up-to-date knowledge and technological skills.
- To provide a progressive environment for learning through systematic teaching methodologies and rigorous practical training through creative activities in conventional and thrust areas of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To produce Electrical and Electronics Engineers having a strong theoretical foundation and good design experience.
- To enable the students to be “life-long” learners to meet intellectual, ethical and career challenges.