The Department of English has a well-established, centralized air-conditioned Language Laboratory with the following facilities:
- 69 Dell OptiPlex Intel Core Systems with internet facility
- Zebronics Stingray Headphones with Mike (80 Nos.)
- Clarity SNET Language Lab Software for Communication Training
- LED TV (40") & DVD Player
- Sony Handy Camera with built-in Projector
- Public Address system
The Language Laboratory is used extensively by students of all years of engineering to hone their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English. In this laboratory, Communication and Soft Skills classes are conducted that help students to use multimedia facilities to better their language skills and thereby become employable. The laboratory also has provisions for training students to take competitive exams like IELTS, TOEFL etc.