RAMCO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
RIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
RIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Let’s create Bonding
The Alumni Association of Ramco Institute of Technology strives to develop strong connections between the institute and its family of alumni and perpetuate a desire for life-long involvement with the institute
- To establish a spirit of loyalty to the institute.
- To foster a strong bond between the alumni, students and the institution.
- To advance Ramco Institute of Technology through programs that serve as a bridge between industry and institute.
- To investigate new opportunities and find prospective careers for students in fields of emerging trends and technologies.
- To facilitate professional networking for mutual benefit in academic and professional career.
- To facilitate alumni to contribute to the institute’s initiatives for achieving excellence in academics, research, consultancy, training and placement.
- To facilitate the association of alumni with their Alma Mater.
- To function on charitable basis, and to run the Association on ‘no profit no loss’ basis.
- To establish Alumni endowments for granting scholarships, prizes and medals to the meritorious students.
ORGANIZATION OF THE ASSOCIATION
- Chief Patron(s):The Chairman and Vice Chairman of Ramco Groups will be the Chief Patron(s) to the Association.
- Patron: The Principal of Ramco Institute of Technology will be the Patron to the Association
- Executive Body: There shall be an Executive Committee to manage the affairs of the Association. The executive committee shall consist of President, Vice President, Secretary, Joint secretary, Treasurer, Executive Committee members and Ex-officio members.
- Local Chapters: There may be local chapters in India and Abroad. The membership with the local chapter will be governed by RIT-Alumni Association.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF OFFICE BEARERS
- The president shall preside over the executive committee meetings and maintain their minutes.
- The president shall have all the power for promotion of the objectives of the alumni association.
- The President shall have discretionary powers to take any decision and report to the Executive Committee for ratification.
- The President shall keep tracking of what is going in the alumni association.
- The President shall make arrangements of the meeting to be monitored.
- The Vice President shall exercise the duties of the President in his absence
- The Vice President shall render advice to the Executive Committee with regard to promotion of the objectives of the association
- To make complete agenda of the all program and give it to the secretary for file
- The Secretary shall look after the activities of the Association under the supervision of the President.
- To keep the permanent record of minutes of all meetings.
- The Secretary shall be responsible for carrying out all correspondence of the association.
- To have the accurate record of all activities like full membership list of the alumni, guest lecturers, industrial visits, invitation forms etc.,
- The Joint secretary shall exercise the duties of the secretary in his absence.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the president.
- The Treasurer shall be responsible for the maintenance of the financial records and accounts of the association.
- The Treasurer shall operate the funds of the Association jointly with the President.
- The Executive Members shall assist the Executive Committee in the delegation of their responsibilities.
- The Executive Committee members should attend the alumni meetings.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
- The account of the Association shall be opened in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) in Rajapalayam into which all subscription and other income shall be credited and operated.
- Financial year of the Association shall be from April 1 to March 31.
- Withdrawals of funds shall be made only with the approval of the President.
- The accounts of the Association shall be audited every year by Auditor to be appointed by the Executive Committee.
RECORDS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- The following records shall be maintained by the Association
i) Membership details;
ii) Minutes of the Executive Committee meetings and
iii) Copies of all correspondence
- The records shall include details of all sums of money received and the sources and the sources thereof, and all the sums of money spent
- To conduct one meeting yearly at the Chapter wise section.
- To Conduct one meeting yearly in the Institute.
- To Participate in the various functions at the college.
|Shri.P.R.Ramasubrahmaneya Rajha, Founder Chairman, RIT Shri.P.R.Venketrama Raja, Chairman, RIT|
|Dr.N.Jawahar, Principal, RIT|
|Dr.K.Vijayalakshmi, Professor & Head/CSE|
|Dr.S.Rajakarunakaran, Professor & Head/Mech|
|Dr.S.Kannan, Professor & Head/EEE|
|Dr.K.Basarikodi, Professor & Head/Maths|
|Dr.S.Periyanayagi, Assoc. Professor & Head/ECE|
|Mr.R.Dhanasekaran, Training and Placement Officer|
Official mail ID:email@example.com controlled by the President of the alumni.
OFFICE BEARERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
|SI.NO||NAME||Position||Mail ID||Phone number|
|1||Mr.M.R.Vishnusankar||Presidentemail@example.com||+91 98436 22585|
|3||Mr.A.Aashik Ali||Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 81228 31506|
|4||Mr.K.Ananth Kumar||Joint Secretaryemail@example.com||+91 89039 67521|
|5||Mr.N.Vishakraj||Treasurerfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 84899 60848|
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS:email@example.com