Ramco Institute of Technology
• We have signed an agreement with Bennett University as a Lead Zonal Partner for increasing the knowledge pool in the High end technologies of Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning in India.
• MOU was signed with “Futurecalls Technology Private Limited, Chennai” on November 25, 2016. This MOU was subjected to the successful setup of “Tyco Structured Cabling Lab”, Training Centre for Structured Cabling system. This MOU is used to enable the students and faculty to understand the criticality of Network Infrastructure at the Passive level.
• The MOU was signed with “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited” on November 25, 2017 for offering the full gamut of telecom services, included but not limited to Basic telephony, Mobile telephony and Internet services, student industrial visit, internships, specialized training for technical staff, Faculty.
•MOU was signed with “M/S Harita Techserv Limited Chennai” on January 20, 2016. This MOU was subjected to the successful setup of “RIT-HARITA” Research Centre on new product development. This MOU is used to promote Collaborative research, Faculty training, students skill development, internship and campus placement for recruiting training engineers.
• This MOU was signed with “TVS Training and Service Limited, Chennai” on October 08, 2015. This MOU is for student industrial visit, internships, specialized training for technical staff, Faculty development program and campus placements.
• The MOU was signed with “M/S CADD Technologies, School of design Private Limited, Coimbatore” on September 13, 2014 for offering Value added courses and certification programmes in CAD/CAM/CAE software’s.
Our college is one of the nodal centres for conducting virtual lab experiments for improving the quality of education and strengthening the skills of our students. “Value Virtual Labs” programme is coordinated by Dr. Krishnashree Achutan, Head, VALUE@Amrita, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri, Kollam. It is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development under the National Mission on Education through ICT. Our college has been awarded as an “Active Nodal Centre” for conducting virtual lab experiments in the year 2017.
MOU signed with Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore on November 20, 2017
Ramco Institute of Technology has signed a MoU with Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru to provide a training course in Semiconductor Chip Testing. The sole motive behind this initiative is to provide trained manpower to the Semiconductor test engineering in India.
Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd is a top-notch semiconductor engineering services company in the country. Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd is a famous venture of Hero Electronics. Tessolve offers engineering expertise in the areas of Semiconductor Design, Test/Product Engineering, PCB Design, Failure Analysis and Systems design. Tessolve’s goal is to be an extended arm of Semiconductor product companies and enable them to ensure good quality productization of their chips in a cost effective manner.
Under the terms and agreement of MoU, RIT has established Tessolve Semiconductor Test Engineering Lab in the campus in collaboration with Tessolve. Tessolve train the faculty members of RIT in the area of Semiconductor IC test engineering, in turn those trained faculty members provide training to the students. It provides a good opportunity to the students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering to take up a training course in Semiconductor Chip Testing. This MoU guarantees placement of at least two students every year in the company.
In addition to this many other semiconductors companies like AMD, Cyprus Semiconductor, Sankalp Semiconductor and many more are in need of such trained manpower. The MoU would surely open new employment avenues for the RIT students.