Admission

With a firm belief that education can truly diffuse socio-economic borders, we at Ramco Institute of Technology have taken all possible steps and efforts in providing a genuine chance to the most deserving and aspiring students. We aim to impart quality education, advance knowledge and research in engineering, technology through an innovative and comprehensive curriculum to foster excellence and create highly skilled industry-ready professionals and scholars.

In line with our Group’s culture and management policy, we have kept our Admission Procedures fair and transparent. Our Institute is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and offers 4-year undergraduate programmes. It has plans to offer 2-year postgraduate and research programmes as per affiliating university syllabi and curriculum.

As on date, courses offered include

General Information

As per our Admission Policy and Anna University norms 65% of the seats are admitted under Single Window Counselling and remaining 35% seats are admitted under the Management quota.

Applicants for admission should possess the following minimum qualifications: