With a firm belief that education can truly diffuse socio-economic borders, we at Ramco Institute of Technology have taken all possible steps and efforts in providing a genuine chance to the most deserving and aspiring students. We aim to impart quality education, advance knowledge and research in engineering and technology through an innovative and comprehensive curriculum to foster excellence and create highly skilled industry-ready professionals and scholars.
In line with our Group’s culture and Management policy, we have kept our Admission Procedures fair and transparent. The Institute is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and offers 4-year undergraduate Engineering programmes approved by AICTE. It has plans to start, 2-year postgraduate programmes and research programmes in frontier areas.
As on date, the following courses are offered:
- B.E. Civil Engineering (60 seats)
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (60 seats)
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- B.E. Electronics and Communications Engineering (120 seats)
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering (120 seats)